Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Press On

I want to start out this first blog on persistence. Because I can give you all the workout and nutrition advise I can but if you are not committed to achieving your goals it's all for not.

If you truly want to have success achieving your goals you need to start with the end in mind. Keep thinking about how good you will look and feel once you get there.

Here is my favorite quote about persistence is from Calvin Coolidge that I have on my office wall.

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; Nothing is more common the unsuccessful individuals with talent. Genius will not; Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Stay committed to your goals and the process.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment